I know, I know, I have been the worlds biggest blog slacker. I just can't seem to pull myself together. The last couple of months have been a blur to me. We have moved AGAIN!! This time we are back with my mom and dad. Weston's last rotation was originally set for Arizona but we were able to get it changed to a site in Sandy, UT. This has been a major blessing for me. Before that, we were having issues with our Internet and so for the last part of January and most of Feb I couldn't even get on to check let alone post. I will admit that it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. And, I currently can't post any pictures until I buy something that makes my camera compatible with my parents computer. So, much to every ones surprise, we are still alive and I am now re-entering the blogging world.
As for updates, I took Macey to her 18 mth check-up (@20 mths) and they told me.... she is a little on the petite side. Ya think? She only weighed 22 lbs (with clothes) and was 28 in tall. I am not the least bit worried, the girl eats all day long. I have a brother that lives at home and between him and my dad eating at different times, she probably eats 10 meals a day. She is starting to talk a lot more and she has learned how to scowl and has some of the dirtiest looks I have ever seen on a toddler. She brings new meaning to the phrase "If looks could kill." She can be a lot of fun though. She loves to dance and if I can get it, my sister has a great video of her dancing. I will try and post it.
Sydney has been fascinated with shadows. Before it got cold we went outside and took a bunch of pictures of our shadows doing different things (sorry, no pictures yet). Since then she has discovered that she can make all kinds of shadows in the dark with a flashlight. We frequently have "Dance parties in the dark" I don't know where the dance part came from, we don't dance. She turns off all of the lights and then gets her flashlight and watches all of the shadows that she can make. Kids have great imaginations don't they!?!
Weston's last rotation is with an opthamologist and so far he is enjoying it and getting a taste of a different aspect to Optometry. We will however be very glad when this rotation is over and we can actually start making money, maybe. Well, until next time, happy blogging.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Nobody Faint!
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Good to see a blog update from you! At 2, Gavin actually doesn't weigh much more than Macey, I think about 25-26 lbs. He has his 2 year well check at the beginning of next month (with the insurance change and all that....it took awhile) so we'll know for sure. And that's really funny about the "dance parties in the dark!" I know you guys are wild dancers up there! ;) Glad you've moved safe and sound and I, too, am counting down to those money-making days! I'll call you soon.
Hey, congrats on baby #3. I like how you just snuck that widget in there. Also it's nice to see the finish line isn't it. Trust me it's all worth it!
First I was in shock from you posting an entry and then I was in double-shock that you just casually posted your baby #3 widget with no other mention that being pregnant has added to your craziness over the past few months. Smooth move.
Hopefully you are feeling well and excited about the upcoming arrival!
Yea! I was glad to read your update! I am assuming you are expecting- congratulations!
Excuse me miss preggo. Very exciting. Congratulations. I thought we should be hearing some news soon from one of you three girls. Keep us posted.
I don't even want to tell you how much Anna weighs. . . not much more than Macey. But she's tall -- no problems there.
That's funny (to me) that macey is only 22 lbs fully clothed. Haley is quite a bit different. She weighs in at 27 or so pounds at 18 months. 90th percentile!!! She's tall but she's got the chub too.
Mom said you are moved in...are you settled yet? We're glad you're on your last rotation.
Love ya,
Congrats jenny... I swear you are prego mommy #15 that I know right now!
Congrats on #3! That must be making life really interesting with all of the moving right now! Good luck!
I have been looking at Robyn's little baby widget on her blog for so long that it took me a minute to realize it was something new on your blog! Congratulations! Wow...number three! I just got home from being At Robyn's house for a few weeks. Parker will be 2 in May and had a few of those "looks that could kill" going on while I was there. You'll have to read Robyn's post...a letter of apology from Parker. Pretty funny! I'm glad all is going well with you guys and that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there!!
Way to go Pregos... Way to be back in Provo (I live here too... wanna play??)
Welcome back to blogging life!:) Congratulations on Baby #3! How are you feeling? Yes, we need to get together FOR SURE! Now that the weather is improving, it should be a bit easier and more fun since we can go outside! Hopefully the warmth will last! WE can get into Thanksgiving Point for a discount because I have a pass, so we should try to hook up with Trenda, too. Yeah! I'll email my phone #, ok?
Congratulations! When is your due date? (sure I could do the math...but brain cells are precious about now...) Are you hoping for a boy?
My due date for all those interested is Sept. 7th. We are hoping that it is a boy. We shall see.
Well welcome back... I've wondered what happened to you. I was reading Carrie's blog and noticed you refrenced being pregnant so I had to check you site and to my amazement there was a new post. Congrats on baby #3. I hope you get a boy, but no morning sickness or heartburn or crazy cravings or any of the other lovely things that happen.
I got your gift for shane a few days ago. THANK YOU, very cute. The sad thing is he will probably be fitting in it real soon :)
Congrats on #3!! Love the widget to tip us all off :)
Are you not SO excited about almost being done!? It is such a good feeling. What are your plans after?
Hunter use to cry and scream when he saw his shadow! So he fits "scared of your own shadow" Thats so fun that you do dance parties! That actually sounds fun. My boys might have fun with that....they do love flashlights. Glad to see a post. Congrats on the baby!
WE are actually moving to Pepperwood. You lived there right? I think its #225. Not completely sure...
Post a Comment