Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Face and a New Post!!

Sorry it's so long!
I have been putting this off for way to long and have received many (some nice some not so nice) inquires as to when I am going to post again. :) First off, let me just explain one thing. This pregnancy has zapped every ounce of my patience especially when it comes to things of a technical nature. I have had a hard time, obviously, getting myself to sit down and spend the time that it takes to post a blog on my parents computer (they don't have dial-up but they may as well have for how slow it is) and we just barely got the Internet working on our own computer again.
Let's see, how do I catch you up on the past 3 mths (has it really been that long?)of our lives. We have been extremely busy as many of you are during the summer.
Starting in May we have:
  • Celebrated several birthdays (family and friends),
  • Visited California for Weston's graduation,
  • Kept the roadways in Utah hot looking for a good job,
  • Been to several doctor's appt. for me and the girls,
  • Attended a couple of funerals,
  • A couple of baby and bridal showers
  • A couple of Family reunions. No camera=no pics.
  • A couple of holidays. Can you believe it, I forgot the camera for the Fourth of July!!! :(
  • Various get-togethers with friends(old and new) and family
I am sure that somewhere in this list I have forgotten something, but at the moment my brain is drawing a blank. Sorry that there are so many pictures, but what else would you expect from my 3 mth hiatus?!?

Sydney's and Macey's Birthdays.


While in California we visited Disneyland. We met up with the Palmer's and my little brother Matt came with us(he is still single if any of you have single siblings). We had a really good time except that it rained the whole day. The girls didn't seem to mind, they enjoyed their cotton candy as we waited out the worst of it.



Well, if finally came GRADUATION!! Congratulations babe!!


We met up with our friends (from school) the Palmer's in Cedar City, UT on one of our various trips. The kids had a blast at the park and then finished the visit with lunch. It was great to see them. Sydney still asks me when we are going to see Blake and Brooklyn again.

My friend Trenda and I have been fortunate enough to be able to get together a couple of times each month this summer. This is the only picture that I could find from all of our outings. I guess I had need to be better about bringing my camera. Most of the time I am lucky to make it out the door with both girls. I just blame it on the pregnancy.:)

We have found some great new friends (The Nielson's) and have enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know them better. They have two boys, Drew and Clark, that are about the same ages as my girls. They actually play pretty well together for the most part.

The following are just some various pictures from throughout the summer.

14 comments:

~*Paty*~ said...

Hey Jennie! I'm glad you finally updated! I've tons of pictures of your girls for the 4th of July, reunions and so forth. I'll have to e-mail them to you.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Stacy said...

Yea! I am glad you finally posted. I am glad you guys are doing good.

Lindsay said...

You ARE alive!!! Heehee! So glad to see what you've been up to. Don't let the next entry be that you've had the babe, ok? ;)

Lesley said...

Yeah! I am happy you posted! I like the new look and I love all the pictures! You guys have been busy and looks like you have been having a lot of fun! Congrats Weston on graduating! I love your Disneyland pics-how fun!

Trenda said...

Looks like you did a good job of catching up! It's funny because the family that we have become good friends with and do the most with here are the Nielsons as well! LOL!

Jenna said...

Great to see you back! Looks like you've been having fun... How's the job-hunting going?

Carrie Anne said...

welcome back! i love that pink motorcycle! i want one!

Michelle said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad you posted again! I'm so jealous they moved your date up! I want that! No luck here, though. Hang in there, not much longer! Sorry it's been a rough one for ya.

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Jennie,
It is so fun to see pictures of your girls. They are getting so big!! Congrats on Graduation! It feels great, huh?! So, where are you all headed now? Glad to hear you are doing well!
Amy

MommyMert said...

Hooray for an update! Loved seeing you and rubbing your booda the other day. For reals---you wanna play tomorrow? Blog me (Yup, I just wrote that) if your up to doing something.

glen said...

Hi Jenny - We have a Gap discount for you - Send us your current email address - Let us know before July 26th - Glen & Karen Heiney

~*Paty*~ said...

Hey Jennie...the heat is unbearable! We couldn't go camping because we took over the business this week. Drama Drama Drama!! I HATE camping, and at this point I wish I was there camping. HA! Did you get the pictures I sent you, and if so, were you able to download them?

Skinner Family said...

Hey you. I was bored and was checking out patys cook site and saw your blog. Your family is sooooo cute. And not to much longer for that 3rd addition. Congrats by the way. Keep in touch and check out my blog. meettheskinners.blogspot.com