Over Labor Day weekend, Weston and I drove down to Richfield and dropped the older girls off for a short visit. While we were there, we got a nice little thunder storm. Sydney had such a blast dancing and singing in the rain. I wish that we had our video camera with us. She was singing "It's raining it's pouring..." You would have thought that the girl had never seen rain before. Macey on the other hand would run inside and into someones lap as soon as the thunder started. She never left the porch.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This was the end result of her performance in the rain.
.jpg)
I LOVE summer storms!!
7 comments:
That last picture is AWESOME! We had a later summer "storm" also. Well, as much of a storm we can have here in So. California. It was just entirely out of place since it wuickly cleared up and got into the 90's.
What a cutie!!!! When ever it rains here, the kids think they need their jackets! haha! Playing in the rain is definitely a must!
I miss you guys!
Congratulations! I am so behind, I didn't realize Hadley had arrived. She is very cute and the girls are getting so big. It's sure fun to stay in touch with you!
Send some of that rain our way! I love the rain!
I'm super slow in catching up on my blogging buddies these days. So, sorry I'm late in congratulating you on the new adorable baby --CONGRATULATIONS!
Those are GREAT pictures. I love rain! We sure could use some -but only AFTER our new roof is finished! :)
Your family is so cute! I haven't seen your little girl yet. What a doll. I am glad you found me. I think this is a great way to keep up with family that you don't see often. I hope you all get feeling better. Take care.
Post a Comment