Thursday, December 11, 2008

Poop Power

This afternoon my little sister Becky was here playing super powers with the girls. Sydney had Lava power, Macey had fire power and Becky had ice power. It was quite entertaining. After she left, I was in the back room feeding the baby and Weston was out changing Macey's poopy diaper. This is the conversation that I overheard:
M: I have super powers dad.
W: What are your powers?
M: I have poop powers! (Very Enthusiastically)
W: Poop powers huh? How do those work?
M: I can stink the bad guys out.
W: So instead of super girl should we call you poop girl?
M: Yeah, I'm poop girl.
So, there you have it folks my two year old has super powers. And boy she isn't kidding about stinking out the bad guys. She has been on an antibiotic and her stench is unbelievable.

I have not only been a blog posting slacker, but I have been very bad at keeping up with everyone. I was trying to catch up the other day and noticed on every one's blog that I haven't posted since the beginning of October. We have had so much going on! I do plan on posting a catch up blog, so check back in a couple of days. That is, if you haven't already given up hope. :)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I WAS about to give up hope!!!! ;) Glad to see you are still alive! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to lately. We should chat again soon when you get a spare moment. Miss ya!

MommyMert said...

Yea for the pooper powers! :) Its a gift. Missed the Barney Bloggin. Looking forward to updates.

Jessica said...

That is too cute. It was so fun to see you. Lets get together again soon.

Aimee said...

I can't believe I haven't met Hadley yet. What's my problem?? Oh yeah....I haven't been to Provo in MONTHS!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I think my husband might have Poop Powers, but don't tell him I told you.

Look forward to the catch up blog!

Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karli Barney said...

How cute! I laughed so hard when I read this! So so so cute! Glad to see you back in the blogging world! I have missed your cute posts! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!