Well, it has been a very long time since I updated this. In fact, I almost forgot how to do it. We have had an eventful fall as I am sure most of you have. We started potty training Sydney and have definitely struggled with it. The princess dress was a reward for finally going #2. What a traumatic experience.
We had a great Halloween with some good costumes. We
didn't make it out on the actually day, but between Weston's school and the ward trunk or treat we made a haul. Weston and I benefitted the most I think. Sydney was Pochantas and Macey was a cowgirl.
Our trip home was short bu
t very enjoyable. While we were staying in Richfield, we were able to celebrate Weston's birthday. He finally got a birthday cake and 29 candles. We're getting old. I can't believe that Christmas is almost here. We hope that everyone is doing well and we can't wait to see you all again soon.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute Jennie! I want you to post some more! How are you guys doing? I miss those two cute girls!
Jen: our new blog address is www.thehuffpage.blogspot.com
Post a Comment