Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Well, we have had a lot of changes in the couple of months since I have updated this page. We Went home for Christmas where Sydney had a blast with all of her cousins. She is still talking about all of them but she particularly likes her cousin Haley (Jared and Lesley's daughter). January flew right by and then came Feb with Valentines Day and Weston's spring break. His parents came to stay with us and we went to Sea World. It was a lot of fun. Sydney loved having her grandparents here for sleepovers and she especaillly likes getting ready for the ball with Grandma. Putting on make-up is one of her favorite past times. She will pretend that she is any one of the disney princesses and then daddy gets to play which ever prince belongs to that princess. Our particular favorite is Beauty and the Beast. She will say something like "Beast, have a cup of tea with me." It is actually quite funny.
Macey has learned to walk and looks way to little to be doing it. She is funny to watch she gets really excited and then starts walking faster and faster until she finally falls over. She has gotten pretty good. We now know when rotations start. Weston has to be in Salt Lake City on May 29, so we will be moving probably the weekend before memorial day. It seems weird to finally be at this point. I still remember starting school and thinking that four years is a long time. It has been, but looking back on it, it has flown right by. We hope that everyone is doing well. We can't wait to see you all this summer.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I can't believe you are going to be leaving California! You have lots of happy times to look forward to. Congratulations!!

Lesley said...

Yeah! I am so happy that your able to blog again! I had a problem with blogger too. I don't know what it is! Anyway, I love the pictures and we are so excited that you will be in Utah this summer so that we can see you! WHOOOOOO! Good luck with the move and CONGRATS on being done with school! Yahoo!!!! See you soon!

Aimee said...

It's about time Jennie. It's about time you post another blog...AND it's about time you get home and entertain me. How about making me some 7 layer dip and watching a movie (ahhhh...mr. darcy).

Can't wait to have ya back lovie!! Take care, and we'll see ya soon!

Jared said...

Ok, so this comment is a little late, but when you first posted all I did was look at the pictures. I can't believe Macey is walking already. At the rate Haley is going she will just be starting to crawl when she turns 1. We're excited to see all of you in Utah this summer. We'll be down the week before the 4th of July. I agree on the time flying. Lesley and I left for Michigan at the same time you left for California. Anyway, good luck with the move and we'll see you soon.