Two in one night! Whew!! Keep your socks on everyone. I finally got our computer working(well, Weston had to help) and now I can happily (and easily) post away.
We had a neighbor that used to live by us and he owned this trampoline. He up and left one day and never returned so, our apartment manager kept his stuff for a few months and then sold us his trampoline for $20. The kids have all loved having it around. Weston taught them how to play crack the egg and as you can see, it is one of their favorite things to play. I know that the pictures are blurry, but you can still see how much fun they are having.
.jpg)
Gavin and Macey always wait so patiently, but eventually they do get their turn and seem to enjoy it just as much as the older kids..jpg)
Gavin gets so sad when he has to get off for the big kids, that we have to distract him with something. The wagon usually works pretty good.
.jpg)
6 comments:
I love this trampoline. Plus it is the perfect height. Not as scary as the tall one at my parents house.
WHOOOOO!!! Go Jennie! I am very impressed that you did two in one night! The trampoline does look so fun! 20 bucks! That's a steal! I love the second picture of Sydney sitting on the tramp like an egg!!!! She is so funny! I also love the pictures of Macey and Gavin patiently waiting their turn! So cute!
So fun! Can I come over for a jump? :)
Anyone who wants to is welcome to come over and join in the fun. Just give us a call and we'll buzz you in. We always like friends to come play.
Haha! How funny to see pics of my kids on someone else's blog!! :) I'm so glad you guys have that trampoline now. The kids love it!
And I'm glad you figured the computer out and are up and running again!
how nice that your kids play together! I love these pictures!
Post a Comment