Sydney loves swimming and is signed up for swimming lessons this summer in Provo. The other day we found these goggles and told her that they would help her see under water while she was at her lessons. Ever since then, I have been asked SEVERAL times a day if we can go out to the pool and swim. If we are ever outside and she thinks about it, she asks if she can go "dus put a foot in". On Saturday it was fairly warm so we decided to venture on out to the pool. What a mistake. It was FREEZING!! Sydney still wanted to get in and have someone(lucky me) help her. We couldn't seem to keep Macey in the pool though. She kept climbing out. Smart girl that one.
.jpg)
Here is Sydney flexing her muscles for her daddy. I don't really know what Macey is doing. She has to taste everything. Even the weeds growing out of the cracks, or maybe she was just thirsty. Who knows with that girl.
.jpg)
Monday, April 30, 2007
Bug Eyed
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Where did you get Sydney's swimming suit? It is so cute. I need to get some for Brynlee
I too, love Sydney's swim suit!! So cute!!! Okay, so Sydney looks so cute in those goggles! She cracks me up! Macey is also hilarious trying to taste the weeds!!! SO funny! I am so jealous of all your nice weather! Every picture you post it is sunny! GRRRRRR!!!! That will be fun for Syd to take swimming lessons!
These pictures are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
Those are some pretty cute pictures. Sydney is such a ham. Does Macey follow after her at all in that department? We're looking forward to seeing all of you this summer and getting the three cousins together.
Your girls crack me up! What awesome pictures!
Post a Comment