My Life is so exciting! I hope you all enjoy these insights. :)
1. Comics or novels? Novels! Lindsay has some great books!
2. Neat or slob? I fit somewhere right in the middle. I would like to be more on the neat side though.
3. Chocolate or peanut butter? Chocolate!
4. Cold or Hot? I hate to be cold, but I love to wear sweaters and have a ton of blankets on my bed.
5. Talk or sleep? Talk
6. Being told you're loved, having time spent with you, getting a present, having something done for you, being touched. Which describes your greatest need? Time spent with me and having something done for me.
7. Which is your least favorite season? Winter
8. Do you like your photo being taken? Only if it's a good one.
9. Have you ever blabbed a secret when you said you wouldn't? Yes, before I learned a few life lessons.
10. Who do you think has the most interesting life in your social (blog) group? Diane. All of those new adventures in Tennesse.
11. Do you ever fantasize about having a different life? Yes! One that includes the same people but that doesn't include school.
12. Have you ever had to start your life all over again? Yes
13. What are the three most important things to look for in a relationship? Loyalty, trust, respect.
14. Words, tone and delivery, or body language: Which do you absorb first? Which is the most important? Absorb body language first, tone and delivery is most important
15. Are you a good communicator? It depends on who I am talking to.
16. Do you think you talk too much? Sometimes, yes
17. Can you handle the truth? Yes. I prefer people to be open and honest.
18. How often do you cry? To much, alot more since having kids!
19. What sound annoys you the most? ????
20. Where did your pet get its name? We don't have a pet. But I am sure that Sydney will make sure we change that when we can.
21. Would you rather be single, dating, engaged or married? I enjoyed all three, but I think I like being married the most.
22. Significance, self-worth, security. Which is more important? Self-worth
23. If you could have one super hero power, what would it be? The ability to give myself a couple more hours in the day.
24. Do you think you are a good driver? Most of the time.
25. Why do you go to work? I have two jobs, being a Mom is my first and most important job, being a Dental Hygienist gives me a nice break from everyday life. I love them both.
26. Who was your favorite teacher? What's your favorite subject? Mrs. Norton, Mrs. Smith. Favorite subject was anatomy.
27. Who's survey would you most like to see? Lesley and Trenda
Monday, May 07, 2007
Tagged
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That was fun to read Jennie! Good idea! I hope you had a good Mother's Day!!!! See you soon!
Post a Comment