Today was Sydney's first visit to the dentist. I am so sad, I forgot to bring the camera so I had to get pictures of her at home with her stickers. She did such a good job. I had one of my friends clean her teeth because she doesn't let me brush them at home very well and I thought she would do better. She was a little nervous at first, but they finished and as you can see from her sticker, she doesn't have any cavities. YEAH!!.jpg)
.jpg)
As far as the snot bubbles are concerned.....
Enough said! .jpg)
Poor Macey.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Dentists and Snot Bubbles
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Sydney!!! NO CAVITIES!!! I like your sticker! How cute Jennie! Gotta love the snot bubbles! Haley happens to have those going on right now too! So much fun! Yuck!
Good job Sydney! Glad to see you won the war against those bacteria! Nice bubbles Macey, not quite sure how I feel about those kind. :)
Too funny! You got some good shots of those snot bubbles! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment