Who needs a trampoline when you have an ottoman. I Had just finished changing Macey's diaper and ran back into the bedroom to grab Sydney's clothes. I could hear the girls laughing and came out to find them jum
ping on the ottoman. I know that the pictures are a little blurry, but I didn't have time to change the settings on the camera. Besides, it gives you the sense of really being there. We did end up with a couple of casualties and that was the end of jumping. Macey fell off .jpg)
backwards and was stuck upside down
in a head stand with her body leaning
against the ottoman
holding her up. She didn't even cry, much to my surprise. She can be a bit of a whinner at times. For the most part, Sydney is a very good big sister. And Macey absolutely adores her. When they do play nice together, it is a lot of fun to watch.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Who wants to jump?
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! Cute sisters! I love Macey's outfit! Where did you find it? I can't believe Macey didn't even cry when she landed on top of her head! WOW! She seems like such an easy going baby and always happy! That is so nice!
Hey, we'll take the trampoline off your hands, since it looks like you don't need it! LOL!
Happy girls!! Isn't it funny how kids just seem to find fun?! I'm glad they are such good friends! I can't believe how big they are getting...tell them to stop it!
Post a Comment