Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day

I know that this a little bit late, but, I had a great Mother's Day. Not only did Weston not have to go to his meetings (he was released 2 wks ago) but he let me sleep in... AHHHH! And, he was around to help me get the girls ready for church. That is a first in almost 2 yrs. For my gift, I got a whole new outfit (including accessories) for Weston's end of the school year banquet, that was held the Friday before. I also get to go pick out the yoga mat that I want. There were to many for Weston to decide. We spent the evening at the park with the girls. It was alot of fun. Sydney is starting to be a bit more adventurous and wanted to attempt the climbing wall. She did a great job. Both of the girls just love the swings.If I could figure out how to post it (Sara any suggestions?), I have the cutest video of them laughing.




Macey getting a closer look


I hope that all of my friends and family had a great Mother's Day. Especially my own mom who does so much for me. Thanks mom. I love you!!

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Go to Google.com. Towards the top there's something that says "Upload Videos". I can't see what it looks like right now for an outsider, as I'm already logged in. Anyway, you make yourself a free Google account. Follow the Google instructions to upload a video. It takes a bit of time to load and then to go live. Once you get the video uploaded (& live), there's a button that says "embedded html" (I think that's what it says). Anyway, you copy that long thing and then paste into your post and publish! OR! You can push the button that says "Post to Blogger", BUT I have a lot of errors when I go that way. Let me know if any of this doesn't make sense. I just fumble my way through things half the time.

Trenda said...

It's fun to see another post, I had almost given up checking because it's been a while. Wow, the dentist for Sydnie already, I guess Cade's first visit is just around the corner!

Trenda said...

Also, Sara, thanks for the explanation on how to add a video. I've been wondering too. I wasn't able to add a comment to your last post, which was very cute. Hope you see this!

Lesley said...

What a great Mother's Day Jennie! Way to go Weston! To sleep in, wasn't that the best?!!! I never understood how much I loved sleep until Haley came around!!! I love it!!! That is so fun that you were able to pick out a fun outfit and all the accessories to go with it! Good for you! Your girls look so cute in those park pictures and we can't wait to see them! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!