I was looking through all of my pictures the other day and ran across these of Sydney. I had just barely put the new pictures of Macey on the computer so they were fresh in my mind.
Sydney when she was almost a year old. .jpg)
.jpg)
Macey at almost a year old. The only difference is that she has baby wipes and it requires her to do the dirty work while standing. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! They look like sisters for sure I think! I can't believe how quickly Macey started walking around! Very cute! It's always so fun to go back and look at old pictures!
I love the comparison! Thanks for always posting fun pictures! I look forward to even more girls! One of these days, maybe....
What is is that kids that age find so facinating about wipes and tissues!? Very cute!
Post a Comment