I don't know if any of you suffer from cold sores, but I do and I have all of my life. When we moved to California I rarely seemed to get them. When I did it was usually after I had been to Utah visiting my family. Well, we have been here for approximately 8 weeks and I have had 7 of them. And the worst part, I had 3 at one time and I currently have 2. What is the deal?!? I am not sure that I am ready to move back to Utah. And another thing, I haven't had problems with acne since well.......(thinking), I moved to California. Now, I can frequently be refered to as pizza face (it isn't that bad, but I do feel like a teenager again). We will probably get use to it just in time to move back to Fullerton and then we get to adjust to the humidity. Isn't life grand!!! Actually, we are really looking forward to moving back. We weren't sure that there would be that much that we would miss, aside from the people, but there is nothing like being away for awhile to show you how good it really was. See ya all soon!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So where are the final roots getting put in? Cali or Utah? I vote Cali!
Cold sores, huh! I've never had one. . . maybe it's because I grew up in cali! I have had the acne though, so I don't know what to tell you about that!
Jennie! We miss you! The photos of your car are awesome! Hope your cold sores and your face clear up!
I am so sorry about the cold sores. I get canker sores instead of cold sores. So annoying though! We miss you guys!
Bummer! It's been a looooong time since I've had a cold sore! *knock on wood* You haven't been kissing Weston, have you?!? ;)
Ummmmm...have you ever thought maybe you've had a little bit of stress in your life?! I think a weekend away would do you wonders! Of course, you know me...I think California is the answer to all of life's problems right now. The land of "happy cows"! I've thought about getting me some of those ruby red shoes and clicking my heels together, but I believe they will only take you to Kansas...and who wants to go there?! Hang in there...love ya!
I have acne problems starting up ever since I stopped nursing Crew, especially around that special time of the month. It is delightful.
Hey Jennie,
It was good to read your sweet comment, I have been meaning to talk to you some how. Yes the rumors are true, I feel like I have a ton of questions for you. I will email you k, instead of taking up comment space on your blog, we miss you guys! So how many more weeks until you are back here?
Hi, you don't know me but I clicked on your link from Trenda's page by accident and saw this cold sore woes post. I have had cold sores all of my life and once had 14 at the same time, in and outside of my mouth. They are painful and don't look too great either! I've tried everything to cure them and finally found what really works. First of all, take the mineral L-Lysine every day until you haven't had any for a while and start taking it again when you feel the "tingle" of one coming on. Also, there is a medicine (Rx) called Valtrex. You may have seen it on commercials for genital herpes (gross, I know) but it also works for cold sores. You just take like 2 pills and they dry right up. If you can take them when you just have the "tingle" it really helps. I have it worked out with my doctor that I can just call her and she'll call it in for me so I don't have to go in for a visit every time I get one.
Valtrex and L-Lysine have been life savers for me; although I don't get them as much as I did when I lived in Utah! (I live in Texas now!) Good luck!!!
Post a Comment