Thursday, August 02, 2007

We've traded bikes and trikes for...

WHEELCHAIRS!!


My grandma lives with my Mom and Dad. She has some physical issues and has a hard time walking so they have a couple of wheelchairs to use. My girls both love to ride in them. They will try and convince anyone and everyone to give them a ride. If they are really lucky they can catch their Uncle Jacob home and get him to give them a ride in the motorized one. Now that is a real treat.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha! Too funny! Syd's hair is getting really long! Brooklyn's is too.

Can't believe you guys will be back in a couple weeks!!!!!!!

Lesley said...

SO funny! They are so cute Jennie! When do you guys leave and go back to California?

Leslie said...

The girls are getting so big! They are beautiful! Can't wait to see you soon!

Trenda said...

Ohh, they are going to be so sad to leave! Can't wait to see you soon!

Lindsay said...

Brooklyn told me again, out of the blue today, that she missed Sydney! These girls are going to be overjoyed to see each other again! At least i know Brooklyn will be! The kids and I will be in AZ from the 22nd of Aug until Labor Day, though. Can't wait to see you guys!

Diane said...

So when exactly do you go back to Cali? I saw Dr. Olson when we were there a few weeks ago. He told me about the changes in office personnel. Wow! I probably don't know anyone there anymore except for Audrey and Tara. I'll have to fill you in on my work dilemna. I'm trying to decide whether or not to take a job here in Franklin....decisions, decisions! Love ya and miss ya!