Monday, August 13, 2007

Old Haunts!



This was our first attempt at doing Macey's hair. Up to this point, her hair has been to fine to hold even the tightest clips, and she never did leave headbands in. I was a little disappointed to learn that she is not going to be any easier when it comes to doing hair. She didn't like it much and wouldn't hold still. Needless to say, it didn't turn out very straight or even. We will be working on it. Practice, practice, practice.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hehe! Look at those little antennas!! Cute!

Jessica said...

So cute. Macey has changed the last couple of months, and Sydney's hair is sooo long. We are excited for you guys to come back. Can't wait to see you.

Trenda said...

Cute! Ambree tries to take out anything I put in her hair! Ugh! Good luck with that!

Lesley said...

I love em! She is so cute! I will have to try and see if I can do that with Haley!

summer c said...

Hi Jennie! This is Summer Christiansen. Do you remember my family and I? My husband graduated 2006 and we now live in Nevada. It is so good to see you and your family--your girls are adorable. My blog site is crazychristiansens.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Cute! You've got yourself a second child there don't you? She's just so darn cute I can't stand it! Enjoy your hectic, exhausting, stressful, but most of all FUN times!

summer c said...

K, I have been checking your blog out every now and again and you really need to put up more pics :)

Becky Mutter said...

I love the hair! All of my girls have had the same antennae (?sp?). We're gonna miss you guys when you move. :( You're gonna have to put more pics up for us. ;)