Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sorry, this isn't the best picture. It is my wedding ring. Weston designed it himself from things that I told him I wanted and I LOVE it! For 3 1/2 yrs I have been wearing just a band that I got to wear to work. And now, after all this time we got my wedding ring fixed and I can wear it again. This is the 2nd time that the main diamond has been loose. We haven't been able to get it fixed because in order to get it done here, the whole ring would need to be redone, and it would cost to much money. While we were in Utah this summer we took it back to the company that made it and this very nice man (can't remember his name) fixed it for free. Thank you Bellistons!!

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I can't even keep mine on for long periods of time, since I've gained so much weight since our wedding. It's so tight. Sigh...

I'm so sorry to hear about all the havoc since you've been back. We should plan something fun before you guys leave CA again. :o(

Lesley said...

Your ring does look really pretty and so I am so happy for you that you were able to get it fixed and wear it again! Yeah!

Carrie Anne said...

I hear you'll be moving to Provo in November. Does Weston have a rotation up here? So you know what that means right? We can play again!!! Yahoo! So let me know when you arrive so we can get together, okay?

Diane said...

I remember you telling me about your ring. I'm glad you got it fixed so you can wear it. It is beautiful!!! Provo in November??? Boy, I really can't keep up with you guys! Good thing your blog stays in one place!