I am late again, but better late than never right?!? I actually remembered her birthday a couple of days before but with the move and everything it has been kindof crazy and Sorry mom, you got lost in the craziness. I love my mom!! It always makes me feel bad when I hear people say that they don't have very good relationships with their mothers. Without my mom, I don't know what or where I would be today. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She may disagree with that, but even as a teenager (I'm sure I didn't announce this) I thought of her as that. She has always been there for me even when I am not doing things the way that I should. She is a great listener and always helps me to try and see the other side. I can tell her things and I don't feel like she is judging me or anyone else. Even when I hear something like "I didn't raise you to act like that" Which I have heard a time or two shocking I know. :) I am proud to call her my mother and I love her very much! Happy Birthday! (Late) I tried to find a picture but the only recent one (my mom hates her picture taken) that I have won't download.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You must have a wonderful mom to have raised such a sweet daughter!!! Nice tribute to your best friend!
That was really nice Jennie! She is a great mother-in-law! We are excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment