The other night after Weston got home from work, we decided that we would just grab a burger and then go out to Wal-mart for a little christmas research. All that Sydney will tell us that she wants is more, more, more littlest pet shops. Especially the bee. Anyway, we were sitting at dinner and Sydney was singing to herself I asked her what she was singing and she told me that she was singing Cinderella. These are the words that came out of her mouth "sing, sing night in jail. Sing, sing night in jail ahhh, ahhh, ahhh..." Weston and I busted up laughing. It works I guess, she is a servant in her own home. I just thought I would share. Kids can say the funniest things. The picture doesn't go with anything, I just thought that it was a cute one of her.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Ahhh! Every time I blink, I swear Sydney looks older and older to me! Brooklyn still asks daily if we can play with Sydney. :(
I'm pretty sure we're the same time as Utah right now, but call me whenever. You know we're always up until like 1am. Yawn!
That is a very cute picture of Sydney. She is getting so grown up! I was dying at the words she was singing for Cinderella! That is great! She has been a hoot from day 1 though. I love it and can't wait to see that girl!
well at least it's not as bad as when she was trying to say "truck" or was it quack when she became quit the potty mouth.
That is so cute and hilarious!:) Rebecca keeps asking for those Pet Shop things, too, and I refuse because we've lost so many of those Polly Pockets and I find those little things EVERYWHERE! Drives me crazy! At least you can BUY what Sydney wants. Rebecca has been making things up that are not sold that supposedly Santa's elves can make for her. Yeah right!:) Very cute girls!
Post a Comment