Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tag #3

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-A disection group leader in an anatomy lab
-Working at Western Wats or Hogi Yogi (both really exciting jobs :P)
-Getting ready to graduate from Snow College and move to Ogden.
-Agonizing over what to do with the current boyfriend situation.
-Living in a house with 11 other girls!!

5 things on my to-do list today:
-Play group at 10:00
-Talking to a Dentist about a temp job for January
-Trying to find a million dollars. Any suggestions?
-Car registration
-Dishes (the dishwasher has been broken)


5 foods I enjoy:
-Pizza
-Candy
-French Fries
-Seafood. Most of the time.
-Pasta

5 bad habits:
-Talking to much
-Chewing gum
-Gritting my teeth
-Holding grudges
-Not shaving my legs as often as I probably should. I ask myself regularly... "Bad habit for who?"

5 of my favorite toys:
-Weston's palm(pilot)
-Computer (I think, sometimes it gets me in trouble)
-Digital camera
-Books (Can they be toys?)
-

5 people I tag:
-Aimee
-Emily
-Becky S.
-Ashley
-Michelle

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Thanks for checking us out! Its fun to see your blog too~ :) Your kids are so stinking cute!~ Hooray for being done with school. Are you coming for Christmas?? We would love to see you and the family... Maybe we can come by during the holidays. I think J&L are coming too arent they?? I better go, AJ and Jake are anti Mommy being on the computer. :P Oh well. xo

Diane said...

You're a busy girl! Isn't it strange how 10 years can go by so quickly?! And, I agree...not shaving your legs is a bad habit for who? You go girl!

Carrie Anne said...

Hey! The 1/2 marathon is in St. George Jan 19th..that would be super fun to see you if you want to make the trip down.:) You could go shopping at the outlets!:) I'll have to find out more details of that actual route, etc. It's called the Painter's 1/2 Marathon. Happy New Year!

Courtney said...

Jenny! I was just reading Carrie's post...you should TOTALLY come and do the 1/2 marathon in St. George!! You are welcome to crash at our place if you don't mind it being a little crowded :) It would be seriously SO fun!!