Well, I finally got around to changing my template and after being warned several times by several people about saving links, I didn't do it and had to put everyone in again. So, if you use to be there and you notice that your name is not there anymore, please let me know. I think that I got everyone, but the way my brain works, I may have missed someone. Sorry if you are that person. I like the new look, but did anyone have a problem with their computer running a little slower after they changed their template?
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yep...it's me!
I really love the new look!
I can't remember if I was on your list...but if you're interested, you can put me there... (:
That is funny because when I changed my template I lost all of my links too. I was so mad! I love your new one it looks really cute.
Post a Comment