Awhile back I was tagged by two different friends. I am working on the laptop tonight and thought that I would do both of them now. I don't have the ability to post anything with pictures. Here goes...
8 Things Tag...
1. 8 TV shows I love to watch: The Biggest Loser, The Amazing Race, Survivor, Prison Break, American Idol, Sometimes I enjoy watching Dr. Phil, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune (nerdy I know).
2. 8 Favorite Restaurants:-Red Robin, Pizza Factory, Rumbi Grill, Cafe Rio, Lucille's, Bamboo Hut, Ligori's, Gandolfos, Carl's Jr (Because it has a playground for the kids).
3. 8 Things that happened yesterday:-Fed Hadley, Changed Hadley, Watched the BBC version of Sense and Sensibility, Sorted all of the girls toys, Watched the Utah/Alabama game, Laundry,
4. 8 Things I'm looking forward to:-Looking for a house, Moving into said house, Starting a practice in a couple of months, Making some money someday, The return of warm weather, A trip to Italy,
5. 8 Things on my Wish List:-To have a place of our own, To have enough money to buy a house and still be able to start a practice, A new car that is big enough to fit all three car seats comfortably, To lose the few pounds that I have left from the baby (without to much work preferably), There are many more, but I don't want to bore any of you.
6. 8 people I am tagging:I will do this one at the end of the next tag.
Hubby Tag:
WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Weston Terry Barney
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 6 yrs and 8 mths
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 1 yr almost exactly
HOW OLD IS HE? 31
WHO IS TALLER? He is
WHO CAN SING BEST? Um, we both can sing pretty good.
WHO IS SMARTER? This is constantly under debate.
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? In the words of my friend Ann, "It's all me, but I do not iron anything."
WHO PAYS BILLS? I do. I can tell when Weston is a little stressed over anything, he starts looking at the checking account and asking lots of questions.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED?Me
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Neither one of us. We haven't had a lawn to mow.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do but occasionally he will.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Neither one of us. We both a very stubborn.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST & WHERE? Weston kissed me on my front porch.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? We wear them evenly I think. But, don't ask him this question. :)
I tag: Aimee, Amy K, Lindsey P. Lindsay H., Leslie Sanders, Haley, Kelsey
Saturday, January 03, 2009
2 tags
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Loved the tag! Hope you had a great Christmas. I thought we were going to meet up... :( Sad we missed it.
I can certainly relate to wanting to have your own home. Good luck!
PS - When you get around to getting to upload pics, you need to get a new fam shot with all the girls. Also, you might want to update the "about me" section to the left to say you've been married more than 6 years. If you got it, flaunt it, right? ;o)
I didn't know you watched the wheel. I do too. Joel makes fun of me, but secretly he likes it b/c he tries to beat me (to no avail) at the puzzles. Aj yells out the letters- it's kinda fun. I also like prison break- it is getting a bit violent but that hour flies by it's always so tense- and what the mom's alive??? they just like bringing everyone back this season. anywho, it was go to see you and yes, weston you coulda come. lol :)
fun tag, it was fun to learn a little more about ya!
hey! glad to finally catch up on your blog. obviously i LUB THE CHUB too! we really do need to get together one of these days! i'm sorry i've such a slacker. the holidays were busy & then we went out of town but now we're back & sick...isn't that super fun? so one of these days we will venture out & hook up. i know it'd be fun for james & weston to visit, too, so we could make it a fun night! hope all is well.:)
It was fun to learn even more about you. I have some things in common with your first tag. We should get together again before we move to St. George.
so my sister is always up for dates, not that she doesn't go on a lot but she is really fun and he would have fun with her. have you met her? she is only 20 I am not sure how old he is but if he is your younger bro he can't be that old right. ha well give me a call and I will give you her number. I posted some pics of her on my blog you can show him
Post a Comment