


Our baby is getting so BIG. Hadley has wanted food for a long time. I have been holding out and then when I was ready to start, she was sick. So, last week we started solids. I thought that she was a natural. She hardly got any on her and she swallowed just fine. However since then, she has really struggled and the mess that they usually create on their first time has now been a daily thing. She still loves it, but she doesn't do quite as well at swallowing. She does thing funny thing with her tongue and pushes it all out. I haven't tried any other foods yet but I am hoping that we have a good eater with this one. So far she hasn't disappointed.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Rice Cereal
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is getting so BIG! I can't believe how fast they grow. You have the cutest girls. Hope to see you at easter.
Look at her go!!! Eat up, little piggy! She looks a LOT like Sydney! Definitely Weston's child, no mistaking that!
Post a Comment