Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Few of Our Favorite Things

These are some of the things that we have been up to recently. I still have a couple more but they will have to wait for another night. Sorry that there is so much all at once.




Sydney really wanted to try a dance class. We were able to find an inexpensive class offered through the city that would introduce the kids to all the types of dance. So far she has really enjoyed it or so I thought. The other day she informed me that she didn't want to go to her dance class, she wanted to take a real ballet class. I told her that the class she is in is a real ballet class. This was her response, " no mom, real ballet classes wear pinkish, I wear blackish". So there you have it, ballerinas can only wear pinkish. We actually had been to Wal-mart that morning and I bought her a pink skirt to go with her leotard so I pulled it out and the problem was solved. If only my problems could be so easily solved.


Warm up stretches

Working on Leaps

Working on leaps II

Getting jiggy with it

9 comments:

MommyMert said...

WooHOOo for updates! Your children are just so beautiful! Hooray for potty training, solid foods and everything! We tried to do dance lessons at Confidance kids, and Alexa HATED it. Perhaps, this looks like a better option.

Trenda said...

Lots of new things! That's exciting about macey being potty trained. Ambree is too and it's so nice! I deserved an easy one after Cade! Looking forward to seeing you on Tues. We'll have to figure out what we are doing. :)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hooray for updates! They are growing up so much! Dance classes?! Potty-trained?!? These are things I feel like we will never reached, but I'm sure we will EVENTUALLY.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Diane said...

Your girls are growing up WAY TOO FAST! I love it that real ballet classes wear "pinkish". She's such a girl!

Lindsay said...

Brooklyn would be jealous if I showed her these pictures!!! I love Syd's dance moves!

BTW, we got your package like two days after you called me. Thank you so much and the kids loved working on their "projects." Brooklyn looked at the picture of your girls and said "Mom, Sydney and Macey are old!" LOL! I'm really, REALLY hoping we can swing a trip up to Utah this summer!

Becky Mutter said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny. Kids are hilarious. And I'd like to know how 6 months has gone by already. You guys have the cutest girls!

Brooke said...

She is darling in her pinkish skirt over her blackish leotard! I love the way kids work things out in their minds!

Lindsay said...

K, I updated our stick figure family at the top, now you need to do a new blog entry and change your profile info along the side!!! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Handsfullmom said...

Sydney is so cute. I finally found your blog through some creative blog-hopping (do you know it doesn't show up when you leave a comment?). Not to worry; I've put you on my blog list so I can keep up with you.

Good luck with the new house! I hope you take lots of pictures as it goes up and I hope it goes smoothly, though it will be sad to have you moving so far away just as we're finally getting to know each other.