Our friends that also happen to be our neighbors have three boys that are similar ages as my girls. Their oldest and Sydney are in the same kindergarten class and are really good friends. Macey and their second son are like an old married couple. The can't live with each other and they can't live without each other. Lately they have talked a lot about getting married when they are a "mommy" and "daddy". These are just a couple of conversations that I have over heard recently.
Macey: Sydney, Clark said that he was going to marry me when I get to be a mommy! (very excited)
Sydney: That's nice Macey, Drew said that when we get older he is going to date me, but he's going to marry Savannah.
Drew: Macey, you need to learn to share.
Clark: Yeah Macey, you need to learn to share.
Drew: Especially if you are going to marry Clark someday, you have to share everything.
Macey and Clark were in a little spat the other day. Nothing new but now they throw in comments like; "I'm not going to marry you" or "I don't want to marry you anymore" or "You're not going to be my wife/husband anymore". It really is quite funny to watch these little spats.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HI-LARIOUS!
Funny -- at the party yesterday, Clark was adamant that he didn't want Drew sitting next to him. "Macey's sitting here!" he announced. I don't know if she ever got the message, but I thought it was cute he liked her so much.
Jennie, I don't know if you have my e-mail address, but if you could e-mail me your mailing address I would love to send you guys a christmas card!
Very cool about the triathlon in April! I would love to do one... I think the swimming would KILL me though! Good luck with that!
Post a Comment