Another Macey story.
Our neighbor rides his bike to work most of the time. The other day he was getting ready to leave and Macey was out riding her bike too. She stopped and asked him why he had a helmet on. He told her that it was for protection if he were to fall, or get hit etc. etc. She looked up at him and said "I don't have to wear a helmet when I ride my bike cuz I'm good at it." Poor thing, she just doesn't realize that she doesn't have to wear one because of bad parenting. I wonder what she would do if I started making her wear one? I know that I need to, I just always forget to get one when I am at the store.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
"I'm good at it"
Posted by Weston & Jennie at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's always so funny to hear what comes out of their little mouths. It's always so honest! But always so funny.
Post a Comment