Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daddy cheats! A funny Macey story

When Macey had her surgery to remove her mole, they gave her a sippy cup of apple juice. She now has to have that sippy cup in bed with her every night. A couple of nights ago Macey woke up around 2:30 am and needed a drink. She couldn't find her sippy cup and started with the hysterics. She kept saying daddy said he put it in my bed etc. I looked for the sippy cup and couldn't find it either. I finally got her calmed down and back in bed. She spent the next morning looking for her cup and when she found it, she stomped into the kitchen with it in hand and said
"Daddy cheated! He said he put my doctor's cup (thats what she calls it) in my bed. He didn't, he put it in the bathroom. He cheated!"

5 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Love all the updates! Missed you!

Haley said...

It's great to hear from you guys again. But dont' get me wrong, I totally understand! Life gets busy, especially with kids. Missed ya!

Skinner Family said...

that is so funny!!! Im sure you thank weston for the rude awakening in the middle of the night they he probably slept through!!!! I love kids!!!

Diane said...

That is too cute!! Your girls are just growing up so fast! It was sure fun to see you two at the wedding. Thanks for stopping by so we could see you! I've always thought you looked cute, but you've even gotten cuter!!! How does that happen??

Becky Mutter said...

That's so cute!
Where's the time gone? I'd like to know how we all popped here from 5 years ago? Your girls are getting so big so fast! They are totally adorable!