Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Catchin' up- June

I didn't think that I should let yet another month go by before a post. June was a fun month for us. We celebrated Macey's birthday, went camping to Fish Lake, had swimming lessons and had a couple of fun friend b-day parties.

I wasn't talented enough to take pictures and run her party so this is all that I have.
This hippity hop was probably Macey's favorite gift that she received.
Thank you Uncle Jeremy for helping us fish.
Hadley voicing her opinion at being strapped into the stroller. Sydney and Grandpa chillin' by the fire. It rained and it was freezing!! Grandpa was such a good sport to actually wear the hat that Sydney made for him. I think pink is a great color on him.
Macey making one of her many hats.These were Macey's first swimming lessons all by herself. We actually have taken a couple of sessions this summer and I am very pleased with the progress that the girls have made. In fact, I think that I am going to put them in a fall session too.
One of the girls little friends had a Star Wars party and they could come dressed as their favorite character. I didn't really want to go out and by them costumes (cheap I know) so I decided just to copy the hairstyle and then they wore the same color of clothing. Can you guess who they were?
This was Macey's idea. She wanted to be Chewy. Since then, we have called her chewy and so she has decided that she would rather be Princess Leia with Sydney. Funny girl!

2 comments:

Trenda said...

Hey girly! I just wanted to let you know that I tried to e-mail pictures to you from macey's party, but it wasn't working. So, I put them on facebook and was going to tag them to you, but still haven't. You can either tag them yourself, or I will tomorrow, if I remember. Let's get together soon!

MommyMert said...

Your kids are such cuties. Love it, love you.